E-mail Terms and Conditions
Please note that e-mail contact with Delta Management Associates, Inc. is potentially unsecured and should not be used to communicate personal information or other sensitive information, including payment information. By contacting Delta via e-mail you imply your consent for Delta to contact you and provide any requested information via the e-mail address provided, understanding it may be unsecured; and you assume all responsibility for such e-mail exchange with no liability or implied protection of said information by Delta. Please note that many companies have a policy that e-mails can be read by other personnel. While every effort is made to protect confidentiality, we do not recommend using an employer-provided e-mail address.
Your privacy is very important to Delta Management Associates, Inc. (Delta). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information we collect and the ways in which we use and share that personal information.
To ensure the protection of your information, Delta strictly adheres to the rules concerning safeguarding customers’ personal information as promulgated by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
In addition to the obligations listed throughout this privacy statement, Delta shall comply with all federal and state laws, rules and regulations of applicable regulatory agencies, protecting the confidential information and privacy rights of the disclosing party, including, without limitations, and if applicable, Title V of the GLBA. Delta will not directly or indirectly reuse or re-disclose to any affiliate, or any unaffiliated entity or person, any confidential information provided by the disclosing party for any other purpose than in connection with the intended business purpose.
Except as otherwise provided herein, Delta agrees it will not sell, disclose, transfer or rent any confidential information to any third party without the permission of disclosing party.
Delta shall use confidential information only in connection with the intended business purpose. Delta shall not disclose, transfer, use, copy or allow any employee, affiliate or agent access to any such confidential information, except for those whom have a need to know, such confidential information in connection with the business purpose, and who have been advised of the confidentiality and instructed to maintain the confidentiality of the confidential information.
Collection of Personal Information
Delta may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Identification Information. Information that identifies you, such as name, address, telephone number and Social Security number (SSN).
- Asset Information. Information you provide to us, or that is obtained through other means, including assets, income and debt information.
- Transaction Information. Information about transactions and account experience, as well as information about our communications with you, including account balances, payment history, account usage, and your inquiries and our responses.
- Credit Information. Information from a credit report, such as your credit score and credit history.
- Information from Outside Sources. Information from outside sources regarding employment, credit and other relationships, including employment history, loan balances, credit card balances and other verifications.
- Other General Information. Information from outside sources, such as data from public records, which is not assembled or used for the purpose of determining eligibility for a product or service.
- Registration Information. Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with this Web site, including name, address, IP address and e-mail.
- Payment Transaction Information. Information concerning transactions carried out over this Web site, including name, address, and checking account or credit card information.
- Other Information. Any other information that you send to Delta.
Using Personal Information
Delta may, when permissible under law, use your personal information to:
- Collect a debt;
- Enable your access to, and use of, the Web site services;
- Send you statements and notices;
- Report to credit bureaus and/or obtain your credit report;
- Administer this Web site;
- Collect payments from you; and
Any other purpose allowed by law.
Where Delta discloses your personal information to our agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Delta may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend Delta’s legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Delta will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Delta will store all of the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Information relating to electronic financial transactions entered into via this Web site will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this Privacy Statement
Other Web Sites
This Web site contains links to other Web sites. Delta is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail to P.O. Box 9191, Chelsea, MA 02150-9191.
Information about Our Organization and Web Site
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organization like Delta. We are a U.S.-based corporation in the principal business of providing collection solutions.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site’s home page and browse our Web site without disclosing your personal information.
The Services and Links of Our Web Site
Delta’s Web site does not enable visitors to communicate with other visitors or post information to be accessed by others. Delta’s Web site does not include links to third-party Web service providers.
Automatic Collection of Information
- Technical administration of the Web site,
- Research and development,
- Customer administration, and
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
Delta collects the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations. Delta may collect and use personal data for the additional purpose of collecting debts on behalf of our clients.
Delta does not knowingly collect personal data from children. We do not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal data to us. We do provide information about our personal data practices in relation to children on our home page and wherever we knowingly collect personal data from children on our Web site.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
Delta discloses our visitors’ personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations. Where we disclose your personal data, we provide you with the means to opt-out of disclosure either:
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or
- By indicating in a box at the point where personal data is collected on the Web site.
Security and Confidentiality
Delta does not give visitors to our Web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access,
- Improper use or disclosure,
- Unauthorized modification, and
Unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All Delta employees and data processors with access to, and associated with the processing of, personal data are obligated to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities unless required by law or other regulation.
Access to the Personal Data Delta May Hold about You
You can ask Delta, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org whether we are holding personal data about you. Within one month of your request, Delta will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about you; however, we may require proof of your identity before providing such information. Delta will provide the information without any charge.
Delta allows you to challenge the data that we hold about you; and, where appropriate, you may have the data rectified or amended.
Delta reserves the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data but will provide reasons for our refusal. Delta does, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
- By e-mail to email@example.com; or
By mail to P.O. Box 9191, Chelsea, MA 02150-9191.
Delta does not recommend any other means by which visitors’ concerns may be addressed.